Shannon, Congratualtions on your little one! I am so sorry it has been a rough ride thus far. I know from personal experience (both as a NICU RN, and a father with 2 children in the NICU) that things are tough, not only for the infant in the NICU, but even more so for the parents (specifically mothers) that can't be there for every second of the day. PCMC is a great facility, know that your little one is in amazing hands! Care for yourself, get yourself into good health, so your family can have Mom's overall support, rather than just half if you are battleing recovery and stress of the NICU. Hang in there, Steph and I are keeping you in our prayers!
Shan- You guys are amazing! Baby Paxton is beautiful and so lucky to have you & Dave as Parents. I can tell from reading your blog that this little guy is a fighter with a sweet spirit! I can't even begin to know what you must be going through. You're amazing.
Oh Shan- these pictures are beautiful!!! I LOVE the little family picture from the e-mail with Camden holding Pax's hand! I don't know if I have ever seen anything more precious! Love you!
3 comments:
Shannon,
Congratualtions on your little one! I am so sorry it has been a rough ride thus far. I know from personal experience (both as a NICU RN, and a father with 2 children in the NICU) that things are tough, not only for the infant in the NICU, but even more so for the parents (specifically mothers) that can't be there for every second of the day. PCMC is a great facility, know that your little one is in amazing hands! Care for yourself, get yourself into good health, so your family can have Mom's overall support, rather than just half if you are battleing recovery and stress of the NICU. Hang in there, Steph and I are keeping you in our prayers!
Shan- You guys are amazing! Baby Paxton is beautiful and so lucky to have you & Dave as Parents. I can tell from reading your blog that this little guy is a fighter with a sweet spirit! I can't even begin to know what you must be going through. You're amazing.
Oh Shan- these pictures are beautiful!!! I LOVE the little family picture from the e-mail with Camden holding Pax's hand! I don't know if I have ever seen anything more precious! Love you!
Post a Comment