Thursday, December 4, 2008

How Camden eats an Oreo cookie

OK, I really debated posting this video because I am not sure if it is even half as cute and funny to anyone else as it is to his Mom here!  It sure gave me a good laugh though (as unfortunately you will hear a lot)!  You can't plan these things so sometimes it is so fun to catch their cute interactions on film. Love this little boy.  If you don't get a kick out of it, your little ones might enjoy it. :) The last minute is the best. Thanks for watching.


15 comments:

Chris said...

That is hilarious! We love Camden in nursery, he makes us laugh every sunday.

Mindy Widdowson said...

Shannon thanks for sharing that! I laughed out loud right along with you! I love it! He is such a cutie and I feel blessed to have gotten to know him a little bit better this past year.
Love you,
Mind'

Nicole said...

I love his laugh, he is so entertaining! That was super cute. You need to teach me how to post videos because I can't figure it out!

The Christensen Family said...

Super cute! He is a total chick magnet! :) Love his little laugh and that darling voice! Fun to peek in on you... XXOO

Heidi Madsen said...

He sure is stinkin cute!

The Nortons said...

I am so glad that he is my nephew!

Staci said...

I L-O-V-E love this!! Thank you thank you!! Oh my:) He is such a special little boy. He's sweet and funny! This was the best post EVER!

Kerstin said...

What a little personality- love it! Let's play sometime soon. Call me if you have an open day.

It all started with a Kiss... said...

Shannon,
My name is Amanda. I'm Hope's aunt. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. She is always talking about you and your cute family, so it's nice to finally be able to put a face to this famous women's leader and friend of her's.
You must be the one that did her "amazing" pictures. Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Lol

My whole family, and I just watched this, serioulsy, FHV!
So funny!
Your family is adorable and I just love you all sooo much!

CUTE!

Glad my aunt could catch your blog,
I guess I kinda-... okay I DO talk a lot about you.

ALL good though.
Can't wait to tell everyone about the Carrie concert at Christmas!! =)

You're the best!

Love you!

Trish said...

Too cute, Shannon! He has the best laugh! xoxo

Katie said...

sooo funny. i totally laughed out loud. reminds me of afton... you can tell they are the same age. you should put that on youtube... i bet people would love it!

Liz Laudie said...

He is a cute one for sure. And lucky for you that you have a cute laugh on the video. I'm afraid that when I laugh when I'm taping something I probably sound like a donkey!
Cute fall pictures, of course!

Liz said...

Cute video! He is darling!

Kassie said...

This is freaking hilarous! What a cutie.
Thanks for leaving a comment (finally), now I can check in on you too.
FYI On my blog, your blogger alias will be 'Hottest Girl of my 8th Grade' :)